I could do a list of twenty chocolate recipes here, but why mess around? Valentine’s Day is this week, and less is often more with chocolate, so let’s lock it down to an all-star list of five crazy good chocolate recipes.
1. Chocolate Puddle Cookies – A cookie I encountered while visiting Portland, Oregon years ago. It’s an incredible crackle-edged puddle of chocolate with a texture that made me think of the collision between a soft meringue and a fudgy brownie.
2. An Incredible No Bake Chocolate Cake – The easiest chocolate cake you’ll ever make. And it’s always a huge hit. If you like the sound of a truffle cake, this is for you.
3. Glissade Chocolate Pudding – A chocolate pudding that is hard to beat. From this day forward, if you come to my house for dinner, and I decide chocolate pudding might be a nice finish to the meal, this is the recipe I’ll be using.
4. Violet Bakery Chocolate Devil’s Food Cake – This is exactly what you want when you’re craving a homemade chocolate cake. The chocolate factor is deep and strong. The cake itself is rich, moist, and tender.
5. Homemade Chocolate Bars / Dark Chocolate Energy Bites – Good-quality dark chocolate packed with lots of chopped nuts, seeds, and dried fruit make these a favorite, nutritious, and energizing snack. Make a batch, wrap them in gold foil candy paper, or parchment, and place in a drawer – you’re set for the month.
Continue reading Five Crazy Good Chocolate Recipes on 101 Cookbooks
Original source: http://feeds.101cookbooks.com/~r/101Cookbooks/~3/ycL5ktoh1UI/